- Meditation "Kriya Kundalini Pranayama" (seven techniques)
- 144 Bija Mantras (detailed discussion of the meaning and features of the practice)
- Pranayamas (three sets of breathing exercises: Ida-Pingala Pranayama, Nabi-Mudra, Dvadasha Pranayama)
- Sankalpa yoga (work with a positive intention and the formation of a system of goals)
- Meditation on your reflection in the mirror (rebooting the perception of yourself and your self-esteem)
The full course of Kriya Yoga meditation practice (the eighteen Sampurna Kriya techniques) is taught only in seminars.
You can learn more about the system of practices of Kriya Yoga, Mantra Yoga and Pranayama from the articles: